Friday, September 7, 2007

Ok So I am not feeling well

You know what, I am not feeling well and it dawned on me that I have not had a day off in a few weeks! WOW I had not noticed. Maybe I did notice a little, because I usually do my scrapbooking on my night off. And I have not done much scrapbooking lately. So I am off tonite and I have a headache and don't feel much like scrapping. So maybe it was a waste of time to take off. Oh well, such is life. I am watching a movie Hendricks, about Jimmy Hendricks and he was a really cool guy. Well, his music was really good, anyway, I don't really have the ability to know if he really was cool or not..LOL.

Ok next topic! I am a Fabreze nut!! I am so hooked on all of the fabreze products. I have 3 doggies as most of you know, and with 3 dogs you must have fabreze! I don't care how much you wash them and keep them clean they get dirty quick! So tonite I went to Wally world (Walmart for those who don't know) and bought almost $50 worth of fabreeze stuff, I bought the refills for the plug-in and a new bottle of fabric freshner, and Tide with Fabreze! Oh and the new candle with fabreze! It is too good!!!!

3 comments:

Adriann said...

You are so funny! Hope you are feeling better today. I wanted to let you know that I'll try to give you a call after church today.

Blessings!

Adriann said...

Those Prima Printables are Awesome!!!

Becky said...

HI! I finally got to check out your blog :)

I hope you are feeling better soon and when you are, you can check out my blog because you have been tagged!!!