Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Being Lucky!



So where do I start..well I will first say I have been very lucky lately. I have won a few things on scrapbook sites..I won a stamp set from Ink Boutique, and a $10 coupon from SB.com, and I set of tags from creative express. I don't know what to say I never this lucky it makes me want to go play the lottery, but I am awful when it comes to spending my money! LOL

Next I want to tell a story about one of the new cats I am fostering, as most of you know I foster animals for a rescue group here in St. Louis. I was called to pick up a cat from a local pound, all the officer said was something was wrong with her legs, and she lost a lot of fur from a very bad flea infection. So When I saw her I was so il prepared! She was so small and pittiful, I was conflicted on wheather she should even live. I talked to one of my friends who told me who amd I to say wheather she should live, she lived this long...So I took her to the doctor and found out she was missing a bone in her forearms which made her wrists and elbows not fit together correctly. But after I got her home and she was feed and in a clean bed, she was wonderful, she jumped out of the play pin and she walks around on her back legs she looks so freaky!! LOL but she gets around by herself, she feeds gerself and she uses the kitty liter, just like any other cat..well here is a picture os her keep her in your thoughts!