Monday, September 17, 2007

Dexter and Eating


I can't wait until Sept 30t, because that is the day when my favorite show comes back on. DEXTER!!!! I love that show sooo much I am almost shaking just think about it coming back on. For those of you who have no idea what it is Dexter is based on a book of the same name. Dexter is a serial killer who only kills other serial killers. www.sho.com can hlp you with more info.

Anoter topic, I watched Oprah today and realized for the first time that I don't eat enough! LOL That sounds funny to even say!! but true I don't eat nearly enough fruits or veggies! Well the veggies is hard for me, I don't like many so my choices are limited...but maybe I can try some and get adventurous! LOL Well see ya soon,

3 comments:

Valerie Salmon said...

Hi Sandy!
I am waiting for some new shows and some old favorites myself.

Hope you are doing great!

PAT said...

Hi Sandy!

Thank you for stopping by the back porch. Did you see the bicycle race from the wineries? That sounded like a fun thing to do!

Pat

Adriann said...

Never heard of the show or the book. Sounds like an interesting premise though.