Sunday, September 9, 2007

OK I have been tagged!!!

LOL..This is going to be fun because I don't know very many people who blog..so here goes!

Beacky got me (check out her blog listed on my fav blog list on the side) tagged me, so I must keep this going! I have never been tagged on this site so I am going to give it a try. The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I live in the country with cows across the street.
2. I was in 4H club for a few years.
3. I used to be a plus size model.
4. I Love my IPod and all Itunes stuff.
5. I hope to get a podcast together soon!! (About the sex industry) I know you are amazed now!
6. I love Dexter (the show on Showtime)
7. I want to adopt a baby
And now I will tag:
Robyn
Adriann
Regina
Vee
??
??
??

Like I said I don't have very many blogger friends!! LOL So let's see what happens..

2 comments:

Adriann said...

I answered your tag. I didn't know you lived that deep in the country! Hee, he, he...

Heather Landry said...

Hey girl! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Ok podcast about the sex industry?! Whoa details. LOL And I've adopted two kiddos. 1 baby! =0)