Monday, August 13, 2007

OK So you have now seen my babies

Well if you are looking at this post you will see I am so proud of my 3 babies. They have come such a long way. When I first got the baby and the now 7 year old, they were not to happy about my oldest dog (Lopez, he's the one laying down in the pic). But, now as you care see we are one big happy family! Other than that, I am tryin to stay cool, I have not ben feeling to well lately and not sure if it is due to the heat that we are all feeling!

Well it is raining here now and I am about to have a glass of wine and got to bed. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Hey girl! Like your blog. I will be adding you to my blog roll. You will find that you are as addicted to blogging as you are to scrapbooking and scrapbook.com.

Blessings!