Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey all!! I had a great weekend



I had a wonderful weekend, I went to a crop at my new fav Lss!!! It is small and the lady who owns is wonderful! I finnaly have a home! Let me give you a brief in why this is so important to me. I had a Local scrapbook store 2 summers ago, and it closed. I was so hurt because no one called to let me know I just called to sign up for the crop and no one answered, so I called another lady from there and she told me it was closed! Well, after that I went to the mall and found a huge chain scrapbook store named Archiver's! I thought I was in heaven! It had everthing imaginable, but, it still was not my store yet! I signed up for a crop and it was a 12 hour one, it was $50 which was a lot for me, I was used to paying $15-$20. Anyway, I wanted to go, so I assumed that after sitting with 3 other ladies for 12 hours I would make some new friends. I was saddly mistaken, I tried and tried to get a conversation started with them and nothing! They treated me like I was not even there, So, I went to my car and got my IPod and listened to it for the rest of my time there. So I was done with them. So This weekend I went to a LSS and cropped. It was so much fun it was only 3 ladies and it was great! We talked and laughed and just had a great time! I am happy, I did these 2 pages there...tell me what you think!

No comments: