Thursday, August 16, 2007

Have'nt Done much!

Well I have not done much scrapping lately, it has been so hot I just want to lay in bed and watch TV! I am watching CNN and maybe I should'nt, they are talking about those men trapped in the mine. I feel so much for those families and hope that they are still alive! Also, they are disussing the hurricane and much more. OK That's it I can't take anymore! Off it goes!

Let's see what else can I talk about? Oh my workouts have been going good! My abs hurt, and that's a good thing, I am tryin to get the eating thing better, I have not done too bad, but I am drinking lots of water which it is easy these days it has been so hot! I watch the biggest loser, and other diet shows to keep me motivated! Oh yeah did Star Jones think she was fooling anyone??????? I mean you don't lose that much weight that fast and have it not been some kind of surgery!!! And you know what I am not mad at her! I mean, if I was that big I would do it too, sometimes extreme measures are all you have left! I understand because I have been on every diet known to man! And sometimes I wish I had someting to make me not eat! I have no self control, and just feel like a drug addict...oh well wish me well!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Good luck girl!!! I know how it is. I'm officially beginning another diet on Monday. My last one I lost 5 pounds and stayed at that. I have about 35 more pounds to go. I wish I could blink my eyes and make all of this fat go away. LOL! Oh well, I guess I have to do it the old fashioned way...

Enjoy your weekend!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

You know I'm feeling you girl! Hang in there and give me some motivation! And Star wasn't fooling anybody but herself!(LOL!) Hugs!