Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I love Shopping


I am in a shopping mood but I want to save my money for a scrapbook convention I am going to in OCT. But then again that is a while off yet, I just don't know what to do, I want to buy some clothes on ebay. I have been reading to many fashion magazines. Anyway, I am getting my hair done next week by a new hair dresser, so I hope it al goes well. I have a very interesting type of hair. It is very curly when curly, but when I blow dry it straight it wil not hold a curl! I have been to many different shops and they are ok, but I found a new lady named Mahsa and she is Irainan and has hair like me, so I hope she will do a great job. Anyway everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

I hope she turns out pretty good. I've been shopping lately too. CM new line just came out and I lost my mind. My consultant is not mad I bet. Also, Hobby Lobby and Michael's have had thier paper on sale. Then I went and lost my mind at the Dollor Tree. They have stamps and everything!!!!

I need to stop or I won't have any money left for the convention. In fact, today I will not spend anymore money on scrapbook supplies until the convention.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Blessings!!

Barb said...

Good luck with the new hair dresser. Just thinking about it makes me nervous!