Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Life is a flow

I have a very bad habit! I think that if I do something once it will always be that way, for example...if I try to lose weight and I don't I think that whatever I did that time did not work. So I change it, instead of changing me and my view and outlook. I also think that if I need something now I will need it later. What I have to learn is that life is a flow and if change need to hapen it needs to be in my own mind not any extrior things. I am the cataylst for change in my life! I don't ever take into condideration other factors that enevidably are not the same, like I have tried dieting before but then I was not 33 years old, and I had a sick Mom to care for and a new marriage. Now I have since burried my Mom and my marriage is not so new and I have other added factors so what I need to do is change my view! I feel like I have done that now.

I know what I need to do to lose weight, not only have I been on almost every diet known to man, but I still have most of them in my drawer in my computer room! I have at least 3 (Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, LA weightloss). So all I have to do is implement! Which thank God I am doing now. I have been consistant for one week over all, I have been doing other things for over a month now, but I am talking diet and excersise for one week.

So now, I have truely changed my life!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Sandy! You can do it! I am trying to lose that baby fat, but I just loooooove to eat. Just stick with it :) Hey, this got me thinking.... I'm off to see if anyone else is interested in partaking in a support group at Scrap-tastic. EVen if there's only a few, we can still motivate each other, how bout it??

Adriann said...

Hey Girl! Love your new banner...I feel ya about the weight loss thing. In fact, I just decided to log onto Sparkspeople. I need the inspiration. LOL!!

Christina Carnoy said...

you can do it!!!