Saturday, December 1, 2007

Life has been kicking me in the butt!



So, I have been MIA so much lately! I have been getting my christmas cards. Which I have posted. So let's get caught up! I had a great Thanksgiving, I went shopping with my sister-in-laws! One of them it was her first time and she had a blast! The other one is not going with me again! LOL She wasted so much time, looking at stuff that was not on SALE!! If you have ever been shopping after thanksgiving you know all of the sales end early, so you have to get in and get your stuff and get to the next store!

Next DH got a job on the road and he was gone for a while, then his contract ended and he was back to looking for work! So he has had so many job interviews I decided to hit the road with him and so we have been to OK, AZ and I am not sure where to next!

Next, I will be getting another foster doggy I think? Not sure yet I have to call to get the details, and tell her about my schedule! Anyway, see you all soon!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Hey girl! How was Arizona?

I'm still waiting for your address. I have your card signed, sealed, stamped and ready to mail.

Shanismom said...

it sounds like you are busy and having so much fun.